Today, our world economy is undergoing a paradigm shift in new business models driven by a new generation of technology-savvy consumers connected to the high-speed broadband internet.
The proliferation of technology-enabled business models and innovative cloud-based platforms and software services powered by the commissioning of cutting-edge data centers and could computing technology are placing an unprecedented amounts of data and information in the hands of businesses and consumers alike. As such, investment in submarine cables infrastructure which is a key enabler and backbone of the global economy and broadband internet connectivity is regarded as critical, infrastructure to fuel the demands of future generations.
The 3rd Asia Pacific Submarine Forum 2017, co-hosted by Huawei, Huawei Marine and Ovum will be hold at Hangzhou on the 17th of October. This year we will continue to help decision makers in the submarine cable industry to face changes and challenges of the industry, focusing on the topics such as “ICT Network drives Economic Growth”, “Seizing the Opportunities of Digital Transformation” in order to promote the industry innovation and cross-border cooperation to build a better connected world together.
This year, we will：
- Be with the multiple government agencies, global telecom operators, OTTs, data centers, financial institutions, consultants to discuss industry development
- Present end-to-end solutions jointly with partners to create a win-win industry ecology
- Analyze how the submarine cables enable the latest ICT technologies
- Mapping the regional network demands to co-develop network infrastructure
- Arrange a visit to submarine cable installation vessel at your interest
After the submarine network forum, a subsequent event namely the Ultra Broadband Forum (UBBF) will also be hold on the 18th and 19th of October 2017 in Hangzhou. UBBF is a platform for the ultra-broadband industry leaders to share viewpoints on ultra-broadband development, facilitate the business success of all partners in the industry chain, and collectively create a sustainable ecosystem.
We look forward to meeting you in Hangzhou.